The Matrix is the nerve centre of the MusiCall system. This ‘black box’ performs all the switching and volume controls at your command.
The Matrix can be easily configured using the internal webserver and configuration interface. The configuration interface allows easy adjustments of input sensitivity and equalizer settings, source and program names and system power up defaults.
- Web based configuration.
- Sixteen independent controllable zones.
- Sixteen global audio inputs mono or stereo selectable with high quality gold plated sockets.
- Sixteen local audio inputs, selectable trough all zones.
- Telephone or audio priority input for direct call to assigned zones. For easy person search or emergency purposes.
- Serial interface for data communication with home automation.
- Possibility to connect two paging consoles.
- Priority option on input eight or zone eight.
- IO-module for remote switching.
- NO or NC Total mute IO for fire alert systems.
- Fanless cooling, no moving parts.