This QFM tuner unit, contains 4 separate RDS stereo tuner sections sharing a single control desk in a smart 1 HU 19” housing.
The tuner has 30 presets that can be programmed by means of the keypad. Besides it is possible to program the tuner with the PC-software as well.
Tuner sections can be used as global audio source or they can be assigned to specific zones. When assigned, you can use the MRC-controller to scroll through some of the presets.
- 30 presets.
- Frequency range 87.5 to 108.0 MHz.
- Serial interface for data communication with the MusiCall Matrix for RDS data and preset channel selection.
- Headphones monitor output, with volume control.
- Antenna in,- and output on profession f-connector.
- Galvanically insulated antenna input to prevent earth-loops.
Download the user-manual.